[CMake] CMake and Sandboxed Mac OS X app

NoRulez norulez at me.com
Tue Nov 22 12:47:03 EST 2011

> IIRC, no you don't

Thanks

This means that I only have to add the following parameters to my codesign
call: "--entitlements MyEntitlements.plist"

Is this correct? Because I already tried this but then if I launch my app
the application crashes.

The file MyEntitlements.plist contains:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN"
"http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">

<plist version="1.0">

<dict>

        <key>com.apple.security.app-sandbox</key>

        <true/>

</dict>

</plist>