[CMake] VC2010 Express crashing

Robert Dailey rcdailey at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 16:30:52 EST 2011

Unfortunately I don't have a whole lot of details to share here, so I'm
hoping someone can tell me what steps I can take to debug this issue.

I generated about 120 projects in a VC2010 Express solution and opened it.
Everything opened fine. I pick any project in the solution, right-click it,
and select "Build"... Visual Studio crashes.

I'm running Windows 7 x64 Ultimate and CMake 2.8.6.

If I generate for VS7.1 and VS9 using the same scripts, visual studio does
not crash in those versions and builds just fine. Note however that I am
not using the express versions in those cases.

---------
Robert Dailey