[CMake] Positives detected in cmake-2.8.6 by antivirus software

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Nov 21 07:58:59 EST 2011

Have you run a full virus scan on your entire system? I would think that if you have a pre-existing virus, and are building software on that machine, then it's quite likely for a copy of that virus to end up in whatever software you are building, regardless of what it is, depending on the virus, of course.

Where did you get the source package for CMake?

Thx,
David