[CMake] Problems with CPack/NSIS and CPACK_NSIS_MUI_FINISHPAGE_RUN

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Fri Nov 18 07:04:58 EST 2011

If you want to run an executable in the "MyProject" directory instead
of the "bin" directory, then set:

  set(CPACK_NSIS_EXECUTABLES_DIRECTORY "MyProject")

If you want to run one in the root installation directory, set:

  set(CPACK_NSIS_EXECUTABLES_DIRECTORY ".")

So.... I still assert that the bug is fixed already.

HTH,
David