[CMake] Include Link Dependencies

Marcus Monaghan Marcus.Monaghan at wins.co.uk
Thu Nov 17 05:07:10 EST 2011

From: Andreas Pakulat Sent: 16 November 2011 19:50

>> I'm just starting to use the cpack module in cmake to put together TGZ.
>>
>> I use TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES to specify which libs to use during linking.
>>
>> Is there a way to get a list of the libs that are found and include them in my TGZ?
>>
>> I can include the libs that are compiled as part of my build, but I also want to include the 3rd party libs as well.

> Look at the BundleUtilities module, that'll allow you to create a
> self-contained application package.

Thanks Andreas,

I'll give that a go.

Regards,
Marcus

*** IMPORTANT NOTICE ***

This message (including any attachments) is confidential and is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender and delete any copies from your system. Internet communications are not secure and therefore Winterflood Securities Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for any of its contents (including any attachments) and any view expressed by the sender as these are not necessarily the views of Winterflood Securities Ltd.

Although all emails sent and received by Winterflood Securities Ltd are passed through extensive virus scanning technologies, we cannot guarantee the email (including attachments) is virus free. You should take whatever measures you deem appropriate within your organisation to ensure maximum protection.

Registered Office: The Atrium Building, Cannon Bridge, 25 Dowgate Hill, London, EC4R 2GA. Registered in England No. 2242204.

Winterflood Securities Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.