[CMake] CDash + Perforce

Robert Dailey rcdailey at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 12:28:46 EST 2011

So basically because we use perforce, there is no way to use ctest?

I assume ctest does the following:
- Check out source code
- Configure CMake
- Generate CMake
- Initiate a build from generated targets

Is this correct? If so, it's the first step that code needs to be added for
to support perforce?

Is there a way to tell CTest to not check out source code and instead point
it to an existing working copy, that way I can perform the perforce
checkout externally via script? This would make for a decent workaround.

Thanks.

---------
Robert Dailey