[CMake] Issues with finding raptor in the soprano build

Michael Wild themiwi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 04:39:13 EST 2011

On 11/16/2011 09:35 AM, Laszlo Papp wrote:
>> What version of CMake are you using? The extended signature of
>> find_package_handle_standard_args() you use in FindRaptor.cmake became
>> only available in CMake 2.8.4.
>
> Sadly 2.8.2 is the available version:
> http://harmattan-dev.nokia.com/pool/harmattan-beta3/free/c/cmake/
>
> I was claiming a lot internally we should update it on Harmattan, but
> I have not found anybody really supporting this idea. :/
>
> What would be the workaround for our environment ? Patch the
> FindRaptor.cmake file ? If yes, can someone give a hint, how ?
>
> Best Regards,
> Laszlo Papp

You could handle version detection manually. Something like this should do:

set(RAPTOR_VERSION_IS_OK TRUE)
if(Raptor_FIND_VERSION)
  if(Raptor_FIND_VERSION_EXACT AND
      NOT ${RAPTOR_VERSION} VERSION_EQUAL ${Raptor_FIND_VERSION})
    set(RAPTOR_VERSION_IS_OK FALSE)
  elseif(${RAPTOR_VERSION} VERSION_LESS ${Raptor_FIND_VERSION})
    set(RAPTOR_VERSION_IS_OK FALSE)
  endif()
endif()

And then use RAPTOR_VERSION_IS_OK in the
find_package_handle_standard_args() call.

Michael