[CMake] Issues with finding raptor in the soprano build

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Nov 16 02:31:36 EST 2011

On 15.11.11 21:30:45, Laszlo Papp wrote:
> I have tried to grab more debug outputs, and here are my relevant printouts:
>
> statusPC_RAPTOR2_LIBDIR: /usr/lib
> statusPC_RAPTOR2_LIBRARY_DIRS:
> statusPC_RAPTOR2_INCLUDEDIR: /usr/include/raptor2
> statusPC_RAPTOR2_INCLUDE_DIRS: /usr/include/raptor2
>
> It seems okay to me, thus I am now even more lost.. :)

The interesting part is wether RAPTOR_LIBRARIES and RAPTOR_INCLUDE_DIR
are set properly. If not then the find_library and find_path commands
are not finding your lib and header. You could try with cmake --trace
and cmake --debug-output to get more detailed information from the
search fo the lib and header.

Another question is: What version does your installed raptor have and
what does soprano require in its CMake files?

Andreas