[CMake] Multiple source directory scenario and cdt generator

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Tue Nov 15 16:28:21 EST 2011

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 3:37 PM, Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 11:04 AM, Alexander Neundorf
> <a.neundorf-work at gmx.net> wrote:
>> * please give current cmake master a try, it has several improvements.
>
> I'll give cmake master a spin sometime this week.

Tried it.  It seems to get the linking right, though I'm not
sure how excited my users are going to be about how
deeply buried those source files are in the GUI.  There's
a whole lot of visual cruft around them.

I may stick with a hybrid approach: use the links you generate now,
but also generate my own phony .projects.  That way the source
files show up uncluttered at the top level, but the dependencies
now work thanks to your new links.
- Dan