[CMake] How to build ccmake.exe on Windows?

Robert Dailey rcdailey at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 15:24:49 EST 2011

According to the root CMakeLists.txt in cmake, there is no way to do this
on Windows. I'll probably have to build it through Cygwin itself, assuming
UNIX is truthy when using Cygwin.

  # Use curses?
  IF (UNIX)
    # there is a bug in the Syllable libraries which makes linking ccmake
fail, Alex
    IF(NOT "${CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME}" MATCHES syllable)
      SET(CURSES_NEED_NCURSES TRUE)
      FIND_PACKAGE(Curses QUIET)
      IF (CURSES_LIBRARY)
        OPTION(BUILD_CursesDialog "Build the CMake Curses Dialog ccmake" ON)
      ELSE (CURSES_LIBRARY)
        MESSAGE("Curses libraries were not found. Curses GUI for CMake will
not be built.")
        SET(BUILD_CursesDialog 0)
      ENDIF (CURSES_LIBRARY)
    ELSE(NOT "${CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME}" MATCHES syllable)
      SET(BUILD_CursesDialog 0)
    ENDIF(NOT "${CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME}" MATCHES syllable)
  ELSE (UNIX)
    SET(BUILD_CursesDialog 0)
  ENDIF (UNIX)

---------