[CMake] CMake + Cygwin + MSVC Toolchain problems

Robert Dailey rcdailey at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 14:17:55 EST 2011

I have been generating for Visual Studio, but I decided to try setting up
my Cygwin environment to point to the MSVC tool chain. So far it's worked
wonderfully, but one of my targets is failing and I don't understand
Makefiles very well so I have no idea what the problem is. Note that I'm
doing an out of source build.

Here is the error I get:

common/exchange/gdexchsrvcommon/CMakeFiles/gdwincommon.dir/depend.make:25:
*** target pattern contains no `%'.  Stop.
make[1]: ***
[common/exchange/gdexchsrvcommon/CMakeFiles/gdwincommon.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Is this enough information or do you need some more info? About 20
dependent targets prior to this one compiled just fine.

---------
Robert Dailey