[CMake] Visual Studio 10 property pages for single source file gone with CMake 2.8.5 and 2.8.6

Niels Dekker - address until 2014 niels_dekker_address_until_2014 at xs4all.nl
Fri Nov 11 10:04:41 EST 2011

John Drescher wrote:
> You could also probably use the subst command to substitute the
> root drive.

Thanks, John. My build/bin directory is at D:\Build. When I do 'subst B:
D:\', and open a VS10 .sln file from B:\Build, Visual Studio 2010 allows me
to view the C/C++ properties of individual source files. Cool! I think I'll
add 'subst B: D:\' to my system startup  :-)

Kind regards,

   Niels
--
Niels Dekker