[CMake] Multiple platforms/configurations

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Wed Nov 9 06:45:43 EST 2011

The CMake Visual Studio generators do not presently support multiple
platforms in the same Visual Studio project file. Moreover, they do
not presently support anything beyond 32- and 64-bit Windows targets.
You will need separate solution and project files for separate
platforms, or you will need to use makefile generators, or use
ExternalProject to drive "other platform" builds from a 32- or 64-bit
VS generated file...

For mobile platforms, using makefiles with a cross-compiling toolchain
file is probably your best bet for now.

HTH,
David