[CMake] get name of .lib file

Tomasz Grobelny tomasz at grobelny.oswiecenia.net
Mon Nov 7 08:23:10 EST 2011

I have a library created like this:
  add_library(mylib SHARED ${SOURCES} ${PRIVATE_HEADERS}
${PUBLIC_HEADERS})
Now I want to get names of all output files for mylib target (on Unix this
would be .so file, but on Windows it would be .dll, .lib and possibly .pdb
files). Is there any better way to get those names without constructing
them manually eg. using get_filename_component from main file? I get the
main file as follows:
  get_property(location TARGET mylib PROPERTY LOCATION)
Are there any other properties that would give me the other names?
--
Regards,
Tomasz Grobelny