[CMake] Setting dependencies between libraries (cmake projects)

Ludovic Hoyet lhoyet at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 07:35:18 EDT 2011

But my variable ${a} was not set in the a project CMakeLists.txt but in the
root CMakeLists.txt file. If I don't make a mistake the variable would be
accessible for all the subdirectories then.

2011/11/4 Hendrik Sattler <post at hendrik-sattler.de>

> Am 04.11.2011 11:44, schrieb Rolf Eike Beer:
>
>  Thanks, it solved it.
>>>
>>> I thought that using set(a project_a) then using ${a} would be the same
>>> than using project_a (therefore I could use the same variable everywhere
>>> and simply change the target name in the set). But it seems it is not the
>>> same.
>>>

>> It is the same.
>>

> Except for the scope of the variable a.
>
> HS
>

> --
>
> Powered by www.kitware.com
>
> Visit other Kitware open-source projects at http://www.kitware.com/**
> opensource/opensource.html<http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.html>

> http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/**CMake_FAQ<http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_FAQ>

Ludovic Hoyet
Research Fellow,
Graphics Vision and Visualisation group,
Trinity College Dublin
http://www.scss.tcd.ie/~hoyetl/