[CMake] Setting dependencies between libraries (cmake projects)

Ludovic Hoyet lhoyet at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 06:22:36 EDT 2011

Thanks, it solved it.

I thought that using set(a project_a) then using ${a} would be the same
than using project_a (therefore I could use the same variable everywhere
and simply change the target name in the set). But it seems it is not the
same.

Thanks for you help :D. I will have another question later, but it will be
for a different thread.

Ludo

--

Ludovic Hoyet
Research Fellow,
Graphics Vision and Visualisation group,
Trinity College Dublin
http://www.scss.tcd.ie/~hoyetl/