[CMake] set the output path for jar

Nizar Sallem nsallem at willowgarage.com
Fri Nov 4 01:04:25 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am using cmake 2.8.6 and add_jar from UseJava.cmake
I am unable to change the output directory of the freshly created jar
sat archive.jar to some output directory say PROJECT_OUTPUT.
Although I see it in the ${CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR} I can not move it
even using add_custom_command or execute_process.
I have all the CMAKE_LIBRARY_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY
CMAKE_RUNTIME_OUPUT_DIRECTORY and CMAKE_ARCHIVE_OUTPUT_DIRECTORY set to
PROJECT_OUTPUT.
Is there another way?
PS: changing the property JAR_FILE didn't help.

Cheers,
--
Nizar