[CMake] FixCxxTest.cmake Patch

k b computerslicer23 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 17:47:14 EDT 2011

First time posting to the list.  I couldn't find an issue tracker or a
place to post a patch (not sure if this is a dev/user or both list).  I've
happily converted over to using CMake from Autotools, and I hope to never
go back.  I use CxxTest, but I'd like to put it in a non-standard location
(it is actually in my source tree to simplify building on Windows).
 CxxTest doesn't appear to have a CXXTEST_ROOT analog of BOOST_ROOT.

I have attached a patch based on the 2.8.6 version and believe it works
correctly.  The version of Ubuntu I'm running doesn't have CxxTest so I
haven't tested it without setting CxxRoot and have it actually work, but
when I set CxxTest it works just fine.

It is not at all obvious to me if I should use HINT or PATH, but I followed
what Boost did in using "HINT".

Not sure what the appropriate method of giving patches is.  If this isn't
the right place a pointer to the correct location would be appreciated.

Best,
   Kirby