[CMake] Undefined reference

Mauricio Klein mauricio.klein.msk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 10:12:45 EDT 2011

Hello guys!

I'm new in CMake world, and i'm trying to compile a daemon developed a log
time ago.
I can compile all my codes without problems, but in the linkage step, i
receive a lot of errors about undefined reference to OpenSSL functions
(yes, my code uses OpenSSL).

In my own (and ugly :P) Makefile, i use "-lssl" flag in g++ compile line.

My question is: how can i pass this flag in CMake.
Also, i'm not sure if i'm using CMake correctly. Is correctly use "-lssl"
flag in CMake or i need to copy the library to a folder inside my project
and link to this copy?
My objective is create a final .deb and RMP package after my code is
compiled. So, they will manage the library versions.

Thank you so much for every reply send!

--
Best regards,

Maurício Souza Klein.