[CMake] Compile my application window on linux with mingw

Julien Dardenne julien.dardenne at technooliq.com
Wed Nov 2 04:32:51 EDT 2011

Hi,

Management byCMakeworks well underWindows with Visual Studioand
Linuxwith GCC.
The  paths of the several libraries are found.
Now, I want tocompile an applicationwindowon linuxwithmingw.

My cross compilation file is as follows :

# this one is important

SET(CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME Windows)

#this one not so much

#SET(CMAKE_SYSTEM_VERSION 1)

# specify the cross compiler

SET(CMAKE_C_COMPILER   /usr/bin/i586-mingw32msvc-gcc)

SET(CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER /usr/bin/i586-mingw32msvc-g++)

# where is the target environment

SET(CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH /usr/i586-mingw32msvc/ /home/code/dependencies/
/home/code/dependencies/lib/)

# search for programs in the build host directories

SET(CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH_MODE_PROGRAM NEVER)

# for libraries and headers in the target directories

SET(CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH_MODE_LIBRARY ONLY)

SET(CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH_MODE_INCLUDE ONLY)

Windowslibrariesare notfoundinmy filesfindXXX.cmake

Howthe variableshould be set CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH_MODE_LIBRARY and
CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH_MODE_INCLUDE?

Thanks for your help,
Julien