[CMake] problems with FindBoost

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Thu Mar 31 17:57:39 EDT 2011

The 2 items that you will need to know (and us to help you) are:

The list of libraries that you have installed. We need to know the complete filename.

Then you need to probably dive into FindBoost.cmake and enable the debugging output and see what filenames CMake is trying to find. My bet is there is a mismatch or FindBoost doesn't know about VS 10? Just guesses.
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio