[CMake] set_target_properties not setting COMPILE_DEFINITIONS?

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 14:49:52 EDT 2011

I looked at make VERBOSE=1 as you suggested and the -D's indeed are
missing. Again, in my working small demo they show up properly. I
guess something else in the CMakeLists.txt must be breaking this
functionality? The full file is here: http://pastebin.com/SWZgmJ33

but none of the definitions set throughout the file are used, they are
all set in the set(my_definitions ... ) at the very end. (I've tried
with those escaped semicolons, semicolons with spaces, and semicolons
without spaces and they all have identical behavior of not defining
the definitions).

David