[CMake] Build problem : beginner

Martin O'Brien martin.matthew.obrien at gmail.com
Sun Mar 27 06:50:00 EDT 2011

I can't say for certain without seeing all of it, but it sure doesn't look
like there's any source code there, so I would assume that it's a binary
distribution.

Either way, those '*.cmake' files aren't what cmake uses directly to build
things.  You would need a 'CMakeLists.txt' file, which probably includes
those other files somehow.

Good luck,

mm