[CMake] Building a DLL and test driver EXE using CMake -- error by design?

Chris Volpe ARA/SED cvolpe at ara.com
Wed Mar 23 10:21:32 EDT 2011

> You might break this transitivity by explicitly setting
> the LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES target properties of FeatureViewer to ""

That did it!!!! Thanks, Michael. That's exactly what I needed.

It's somewhat moot now, but your second suggestion confused me, and I'd like to understand better:

> As an alternative, you might use a second invocation
>
> TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(FeatureViewer TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES ...)

Two questions:
1. Does a second invocation override the first invocation?
2. If I remove the VTK libs from this command, wouldn't that leave FeatureViewer with unresolved symbols?

Thanks again for your help!!

-Chris