[CMake] Multiple entry points in XCode

Darrell Blake darrell.blake at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 13:52:03 EDT 2011

I'm porting a game of mine from Windows to Mac using CMake and I've run into
a little snag.

When CMake generates the XCode project files it generates two new files for
my target (CMakeCXXCompilerId.cpp and CMakeCCompiler.c). Both of these files
contain an entry point definition which is causing XCode to throw a wobbler
about me having multiple entry points (the two in those files and then my
own).

If I exclude these two files from the target everything compiles and runs
fine so I don't think I need them. What are these files and is there a way
to stop them from being generated?

Cheers,

Darrell