[CMake] INSTALL CODE using EXEC_PROGRAM with spaces in path

Urbach, Marcel [Rohmann GmbH] urbach at rohmann.de
Mon Mar 14 11:17:09 EDT 2011

I have already tried to use the SCRIPT. But there is a problem to submit the name of the dll or the project name to the extern script. I need something like a  parameter and I guess that doesn't exsist. Do you have any ideas to solve this?
INSTALL(SCRIPT "PostInst.cmake" PARAMETeR...)

I also tried to use execute_process, but it didn't work with regsvr32.
It ended in an endless loop. Only a timeout could break it. Can you confirm that?