[CMake] CMake hanging when run inside QEmu

Laszlo Papp djszapi at archlinux.us
Mon Mar 7 19:25:46 EST 2011

1) What is the hackaround to install the newest version on arm ?
2) What is the final solution ? I think there are severe thread issues....

debug output contains almost the same information as the "normal", not
much addition...

Should I open a bugreport instead with critical priority ? Put it
mildly, it is completely useless on this arm.

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp