[CMake] ctest build names

Tim Blechmann tim at klingt.org
Sun Mar 6 05:15:37 EST 2011

hi all,

i am using mingw to cross-compile to windows. however the build names, which
appear in the cdash dashboard are somehow inconsistent. for native builds, the
naming is PLATFORM-CXXCOMPILER. the however the cross-compiled version is named
Win32-make, although the name of the c++ compiler is `i586-mingw32msvc-g++', not
`make'. is this a cmake/ctest bug or a bug in my toolchain file?

thanks, tim

tim at klingt.org
http://tim.klingt.org

All we composers really have to work with is time and sound - and
sometimes I'm not even sure about sound.
  Morton Feldman