[CMake] libdir question

Frans de Boer frans at fransdb.nl
Wed Mar 2 16:53:54 EST 2011

Dear Readers,

I guess that my question has been asked many time before, but I could
not find it. So her it is (again): Using './configure --libdir=...' one
can set the base directory where the libraries are supposed to be
placed. CMake has so many options, which also need to be modified in the
CMakeLists.txt file that it is bewildering. Can anybody help me how I
can specify a different library directory - lib64 - instead of the
standard 'lib'. I want to keep my system clean without the /usr/lib
directory being cluttered with 64-bit libraries.

Regards, Frans.