[CMake] How do you tell FindOpenSSL to find OpenSSL in a non-standard path?

Quanah Gibson-Mount quanah at zimbra.com
Thu Jun 23 14:50:58 EDT 2011

I see that mysql recently switched to using Cmake.  Previously, when using
configure, I could tell mysql where to find our custom OpenSSL
installation, and link mysql to it.  So far, however, I'm having no luck
getting cmake to do this.

Currently I have:

/usr/bin/cmake . -DWITH_SSL=system
-DOPENSSL_INCLUDE_DIR=/opt/zimbra/openssl-1.0.0d/include
-DOPENSSL_LIBRARIES=/opt/zimbra/openssl-1.0.0d/lib
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/opt/zimbra/mysql-5.5.28 -DENABLED_PROFILING=on
-DWITH_READLINE=TRUE

However, this always errors out that it can't find the SHA512_DIGEST_LENGTH
variable set in openssl/sha.h, which exists:

#define SHA512_DIGEST_LENGTH    64

How do I tell Cmake where to find my openssl build?

Thanks!

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount