[CMake] ccmake options organization

Szilárd Páll szilard.pall at cbr.su.se
Mon Jun 13 11:02:54 EDT 2011

I would also very much like to see some form of grouping to be
possible in ccmake. Right now, the only way to avoid clutter is to
mark the large majority of the variables as advanced and keep only the
ones that would be used frequently used and this is still just a
half-baked solution.

One neat way would be to have a tree-like structure (like aptitude)
based on variable prefix or even manually listed grouping would be
very helpful.

--
Szilárd