[CMake] CTest incorrectly parses valgrind output

Johannes Stallkamp johannes.stallkamp at rub.de
Thu Jun 9 06:52:05 EDT 2011

Hi,

I just noticed that CTest 2.8.4 incorrectly parses valgrind's memcheck
output because it does not always take into account that numbers
reported by valgrind can be larger than 1,000 and then will contain a
comma as thousand-delimiter. Therefore, many errors/potential errors
are not correctly reported in the dashboard.

Am I missing anything?

The attached patch solves the problem. I hope I caught all cases.
Should I open a bug report for this?

Regards
Johannes