[CMake] Invoking CMakle outside of the build/source dir.

Yuri Timenkov yuri at timenkov.ru
Mon Jun 6 11:33:09 EDT 2011

I guess there are cases when you can't do this.
For example, on Windows you can't simply call "cd -" or you may have other
kind of script than sh one (for example ant).

Also both source dir and binary dir may be relative to current directory,
therefore you don't know neither absolute nor relative to bindir source
path. And determining it may be quite cumbersome (again, in ant this can be
done using property and property names are global and they're evaluated only
once per script, so you can't easily wrap cmake call into macro).