[CMake] CMake QT4 toolbar icons disappear

Clinton Stimpson clinton at elemtech.com
Sat Jul 30 15:45:47 EDT 2011

On Jul 29, 2011, at 10:58 AM, James Sutherland wrote:

> I have the following in my CMakeLists.txt:
>
>   install( DIRECTORY "${QT_PLUGINS_DIR}/imageformats"
>     DESTINATION ${plugin_dest_dir}/plugins
>     COMPONENT Runtime
>     )
>
> This results in the appropriate libraries (libqtiff.dylib included) being installed in my app bundle at
>   Contents/MacOS/plugins/imageformats

Have a look here:
http://doc.qt.nokia.com/latest/deployment-mac.html
To see if the results you are getting agree.

A possible hint:
If the Contents/Resources/qt.conf file has Plugins=plugins, then that means you put plugins in
Contents/plugins, not Contents/MacOS/plugins.

Contents/MacOS/plugins will work if qt.conf has Plugins=MacOS/plugins.

Clint