[CMake] Bug fix requests for the *next* release of CMake...

Rolf Eike Beer eike at sf-mail.de
Fri Jul 29 13:11:31 EDT 2011

Am Donnerstag, 28. Juli 2011, 18:49:17 schrieb David Cole:
> Hi all,
>
> Replies requested. Short replies only. Read on. Just a short reply with bug
> numbers or links to the bugs is all we need here. Please move specific
> discussions into the bugs themselves or start a new thread to talk about
> it... Replies on this thread should just be a collector for bug numbers.

> (Many of those were specifically addressed because somebody brought it up in
> response to my similar email from just after 2.8.4... Don't be shy!)

Ok, then let's see what is still open on my whishlist for 2.8.4:

http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=12054
  FindJava.cmake too noisy on second run

http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=11333
  FindThreads incorrectly adds -pthread to linker options

http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=7830
  Likely a dupe of the above

http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=10476
  No program output if CTest aborts test with timeout

http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=11792
  Improve handling of CTEST_SITE

http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=10941
  Code comments for many commands are wrong (copy&paste)

http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=8466
  Provide finer control than pass/fail for a test program

#1 and #2 already have patches.

Eike