[CMake] VS2010 and superbuild - Fwd: [Ctk-developers] VS2010 support

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Jul 28 18:30:34 EDT 2011

The ExternalProject test in the CMake test suite passes on Visual Studio 2010.

You can see all the variations of ExternalProject usage the test tries
in this file:
http://cmake.org/gitweb?p=cmake.git;a=blob;f=Tests/ExternalProject/CMakeLists.txt;h=4a542d722ff127e672a63082c6bb35de1f3ef9cd;hb=b6fb213ed1431321fab0705beb3aae82f451dcc8

Are there any error messages you get? Or are steps just skipped?

??
David