[CMake] Problem making vc project

Nima Nouri nouri.f.nima at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 12:02:13 EDT 2011

Hi everybody

I am currently trying to compile my source code on VC9.
Previously I was using VC8 and every thing was fine but now cmake does make
everything like before but only a vcproject file.
I have attached both files in a rar archive to this mail, the one made for
VC8 is larger 250KB and the one made for VC9 is the smaller 70KB.

if you comparison the files (of course with a comparison utility like the
ones notepad++ have) you will find that all cuda source files are not added
to the build list on the VC9 file.
Does any one has any idea about whats causing this? and How i can fix it?

I should add that the settings of the cmake files for both VC8 and VC9 are
set using the cmake internal parameters MSVC80 and MSVC90 and the
configurations are the same. for example

if (MSVC80)
-The block of command
endif (MSVC80)

if (MSVC90)