[CMake] CPack: Bundle Generator and fixup_bundle

Dominik Schmidt dev at dominik-schmidt.de
Mon Jul 11 15:20:43 EDT 2011

Hey!

First of all: Thanks for your quick replies to both of you!

Am 11.07.2011 21:09, schrieb Clinton Stimpson:
 > Have you considered using the DragNDrop generator instead?

Yep, but I want to use the Bundle Generator and I think it should be
possible to do so. Of course, there's not much to building the .dmg
yourself, but why should I do it if there is the Bundle Generator?

 > Unlike the bundle generator creating a bundle for you, it creates a
dmg from
 > the layout/bundle(s) created by your install() commands, so you will
be able
 > to call fixup_bundle().

I know, that's what the example on the wiki does.. :-)

Best regards,
Dominik

P.S.: Today is not my email-day, sorry for sending you this mail
directly before, Clinton :-)