[CMake] QT_QTDECLARATIVE_FOUND issue on N9(50)

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Thu Jul 7 13:24:33 EDT 2011

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 1:19 PM, Laszlo Papp <lpapp at kde.org> wrote:

> Hi again :)
>
> > Hmm... OK.  I'm not able to reproduce this problem.
> > Do you know if the other *_FOUND variables are set?
>
> Yes, check this line out:
>
> https://projects.kde.org/projects/playground/games/gluon/repository/revisions/master/entry/player/CMakeLists.txt#L19

One thing I see in that file that is probably not what you intended:

  if(KDE4_FOUND)
  elseif(KDE4_FOUND)
  endif(KDE4_FOUND)

That "elseif" should either be just a plain "else" or have a different
condition in it than the "if"...

That may be messing up subsequent if logic in an unexpected way... (If so,
it seems like it's still a bug, but that would be a different issue...)