[CMake] Packaging on Windows with VS2008 and ZIP - Runtime Libraries Inclusion

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Jan 5 13:20:30 EST 2011

I am working on my CPack code for my project. What I have noticed is that the MSVC runtime libs for both Debug and Release are included when I do an INSTALL and are NOT included when I try to run the PACKAGE project. Again, this is probably something simple to solve but I just am not sure what all I should be using from CMake or creating on my own.

Any pointers? I'll start wading through both the CMake projects and the ParaView projects and see what if those yield any clues.
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio