[CMake] Upcoming "What's New in CMake 2.8.7" webinar

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Wed Dec 21 16:04:44 EST 2011

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 3:50 PM, Alexander Neundorf
<a.neundorf-work at gmx.net> wrote:
> On Wednesday 21 December 2011, David Cole wrote:
>> The CMake team is hard at work on the 2.8.7 release - we
>> announced<http://www.kitware.com/blog/home/post/208> CMake
>> 2.8.7 rc1 on December 8th, and we expect to release the final version by
>> the end of the year. Want to learn more? Then please join us on
>> January 4th from
>> 12:00-12:20 p.m. EST, when I will be presenting a free webinar highlighting
>> what’s new in the CMake 2.8.7 release and giving a preview of what’s in the
>> pipeline. You'll also get a chance to ask the CMake team any questions you
>> may have on this release in particular or CMake in general. You can
>> register for this event through
>> GoToWebinar<https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/152723134>
>> .
>> <https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/152723134>
>> Please note that you'll need to attend this webinar from a Windows or Mac
>> computer - GoToWebinar does not yet support Linux.
>
> Are there plans for GoToWebinar to support also Linux ?
> It's really a pity that also the other webinars by Kitware exclude Linux :-/

Agreed, I can't view them on my desktop. I have access to those other
platforms on secondary machines at least, but it would be great to
allow viewing of our webinars on the platforms we are targeting. Are
there any good alternatives you know of Alex?

Marcus