[CMake] Documentation request

Renato Utsch renatoutsch at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 07:12:42 EST 2011

> You ?
> This represents a fair amount of work...
> I bet that if no-one did it it is because it's a hUGe task.

Sorry, I am not that good with english, I meant as the CMake team with
'you'. But the 'CMake team' could do that with new releases, like,
writing this warning with additions in the newer releases.

Or, the easier way, to mantain different versions of the documentation
at the site. This is not difficult, maybe put the latest doc in the
"Documentation" page and down in the "see also" of the documentation a
link to the older ones, or maybe everything in the documentation
page...

Renato