[CMake] Documentation request

Renato Utsch renatoutsch at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 06:48:36 EST 2011

I had the same problem a yesterday (or the day before) with the
string( FIND ) command...

I tried to find the cmake 2.8.4 docs but I couldn't. I think you
should do it, or at least to issue a warning (in the documentation) in
every command that wasn't introduced in CMake 2.8.0...

Yes, the Python way to do this is more organized.

Renato