[CMake] CPack for 2.6: How to control what gets packed?

Harelick, Matthew MHarelick at ise.com
Mon Dec 19 16:32:14 EST 2011

Hi:

I am using the install command to create a file organization that looks something like this:

Myapp:
                bin
                examples
                lib
                config

For the lib directory I am naming specific libraries when I perform the install, like this:

                                "${XMLLIB}/libxerces-c.so.28"
                                "${XMLLIB}/libxerces-c.so.28.0"

The install step works fine.

The problem is that when I call cpack with
CPack, I am expecting CPack to just package up my install directory.  However its not doing that because its leaving the libxerces-c.so.28 library.  How do I get CPack to just package up the install directory created in previous steps?

Thanks

Matthew Harelick