[CMake] cpack DragNDrop on OSX 10.7

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Mon Dec 19 10:47:40 EST 2011

Use "--verbose" on the CPack command line to get more information
about why it's failing.

Also, look for log files under the _CPack_Packages directory to see if
there are any additional details in there.

Does it happen consistently every time you run cpack, or is it sporadic?

We frequently see errors from Apple's hdiutil command line tool on the
CMake dashboard, but it does not happen every time. It happens more
often than we would like, but it very often works the next time we
try, so we have not pursued coming up with a work-around too
aggressively.

HTH,
David