[CMake] How to MemCheck with a test driver?

Pere Mato Vila Pere.Mato at cern.ch
Thu Dec 15 07:29:05 EST 2011

I am running all my tests with a 'test driver' implemented as a CMake script. This is mainly to set the runtime environment and have some hooks to get hold of the error and output streams. My question is how can I  perform a memory check (with valgrind) in this case. Obviously by executing 'ctest -D MemoryCheck' does run valgrind on the cmake program itself and not on my test program. Does anybody has any suggestion?