[CMake] Top level target depending on a file

Alexander Broekhuis a.broekhuis at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 05:47:57 EST 2011

> Yes now it's clear.
> You are looking for something like
> add_library like command which would produce the OSGi bundle which
> is the purpose of your "bundle" macro.

Yes this is exactly what I'd like to do, but taking Michael remarks into
account, I now think it would make more sense to have the dependency the
other way around,

So the single add_bundle macro could still add all the required targets,
but I will probably end up with 2 targets, one for the library, and one for
the zip file. This way the library doesn't need to be rebuild if the
manifest file changes. And since the zip target depends on the library
target the dependencies are correctly set up.

Unless someone has another idea, I am open to any solution/proposal :).

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis