[CMake] FindLAPACK problem

Tim Gallagher tim.gallagher at gatech.edu
Tue Dec 13 13:40:34 EST 2011

I've found and fixed another problem.

When using Intel MKL, Pthreads is also required. There is a call to find_package for Threads in FindLAPACK, and when it checks that the libraries work in the macro, it links against them so the test build works fine. But at the end of the macro, when building the list of libraries used for lapack, it does not include threads as it should.

I've submitted another bug report and uploaded patches, again for both master and release. Ticket number is 12625.

Tim