[CMake] [CTest] CTest -S script cannot be found on Windows network drive

m.hergarden m.hergarden at euphoria-it.nl
Fri Dec 9 09:30:03 EST 2011

I have two buildservers: a Linux box and a Windows box. I now have a
buildscript that does a svn checkout in the homedir of the Linux build
user. This directory is shared read/write using Samba. The Windows
builduser (same credentials, same uid) is able to reach the files
through a mingw mount.
On the Windows box there is a ssh server, so I can run commands from the
Linux box.

When running ssh windowsbuilduser at windowsip 'ctest -S
/path/to/scriptfile' I get the following error:

CMake Error: Cannot find file: /path/to/scriptfile

(actual pathnames are used of course)

When running ssh windowsbuilduser at windowsip 'ls /path/to/scriptfile' I
do see that the scriptfile is there. My guess is that ctest starts a new
shell, which cannot find the script.

Is that a correct assumption?
Does anybody know how to resolve this?

Any help or pointers would be very much appreciated.

With kind regards,
Micha Hergarden