[CMake] Eclipse and CMake...

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 03:50:15 EST 2011

2011/12/9 Clifford Yapp <cliffyapp at gmail.com>:
> I decided to take a stab at using the Eclipse Unix Makefile generator
> with my project - on import, I get the following error:
>
> Error processing changed links in project description file.
>
> No file system is defined for scheme: virtual
>
> I'm not really sure what this means or what issue it's indicating -
> has anyone else seen this?

Which CMake version?

Which version of Eclipse are you using?
Helios, Indigo?

Alex will answer that but I think virtual folder are used
in linked resource which implies at least Helios I think.

Alex also tries to detect the eclipse version in order to use ot nor
use some eclipse features, this should only be in master I think.

--
Erk
http://www.april.org